8.30.2013

Amazing Color

Happy Friday, everyone!

I didn't have a chance to post this layout that went up on the Chic Tags blog yesterday because I was feeling under the weather.  Luckily, I think I'm over the worst of it, but I'm still going to try and take it easy today :)


I was really inspired by the bright, bold colors in my photo and used several shades of red and orange spray ink to color my title that I cut using my Cameo.


I also broke out my vintage typewriter (that I've been neglecting lately!) for my journaling on the Everyday Life II Week Note Card.


I lined up and stitched through several A/B Tags on my page to sort of make them all "one" element on my layout.


Supplies:  Everyday Life II (A/B Tags, Week Note Cards, Snip' Em Tags), Autumn Days (Labels)


You can view my full post here...thanks for stopping by and have a great holiday weekend! 

4 comments: