10.09.2013

Wild Thing

Happy Wednesday!

I have another layout to share with you today that I created using this month's OHDEERME Kit from Freckled Fawn...


When I saw the sentiment stamp "Wild Thing", I just knew it would be perfect for this layout.  My daughter loves to dress up, dance around, and be wild! Ha ha, don't we all ;)


I stamped the sentiment on some watercolor paper using some Staz On ink and then used a brush to paint on the aqua color.


I just love the blue and pink puffy stars and the fox badge buttons that come in October's kit.


Have you ordered your kit yet?  And don't forget to grab some of the embellishment add-ons that are now available.

I hope you have a great day...TFL!

4 comments:

  1. It's just gorgeous, you can tell you enjoyed working on this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Sandra! I did have a lot of fun with it!

      Delete
  2. Really cute, Adrienne!! Love the fun bow and the cute fox, flair button!!

    ReplyDelete