1.31.2014

Love Fall

Happy Friday!

I had a bunch of photos from this past fall that I hadn't had a chance to scrap yet so I decided to use one of my favorite photos documenting what I love about my favorite season.


I also created this layout for today's "A Few Of My Favorite Things" post at Come On Get Crafty using some of my favorite gold accents from the COGC shop.


I added gold ephemera bits from the Maggie Holmes Flea Market Ephemera Pack, along with gold sequin leaves from Lawn Fawn on my layout.  I love the contrast of the brown and gold against the blue polka dot patterned paper.


I used my typewriter to journal a few of my favorite things about fall and layered the strips on top of some gold rimmed labels that I had in my stash.


You can see my full post at the COGC blog.  Thanks for stopping by...I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning layout my friend! Just love the bold background pp with the brown accents, stunning!

    ReplyDelete