8.18.2014

Embellished Tea Tin Teacher Gifts

Hello everyone!

I'm over on the Crate Paper blog sharing how I created these tea tin teacher gifts...perfect for back-to-school!


I found these adorable metal tins at my local craft store.  They had many different sizes and shapes available, but I chose these in particular because they had a clear plastic top.  I placed an assortment of different flavors of tea inside the tins which can be reused for storing small desktop items or more tea!


I embellished three tins, one for each of my children to give to their teachers on their first day back to school.  (To view the full post on how I created these tins, go here.)




This simple and easy teacher gift is perfect for starting the new school year off right!  Who doesn't love a nice cup of hot tea after a long day?  These tea tins could be handy for any small gift idea and are great for storing other small items.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment