10.07.2014

October OHDEERME Projects

Hello friends!

It's October and that means I get to share some fun projects I created with this month's OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn!


For this layout, I used my die cutting machine to cut out some leaves using watercolor paper.  


I used several different shades of orange, yellow, and red watercolors to paint the leaves before I cut them out with my die cutting machine.


I placed the leaves around my photo and in a cluster at the bottom of my page and added several cute embellies that are available in the October kit.



For this next layout, I used a simple grid for my page design and added a few pops of bright pink for a color contrast.


I adhered the metal leaves down to my page using my Tiny Attacher and placed several round enamel dots, epoxy stickers, and rhinestone stickers around the grid design to bring the eye around my page.




Be sure and grab your October OHDEERME kit today and check out all of the details regarding the Creative Team call here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments: