6.24.2015

Summer This & That *Hip Kit Club*

Hello crafty friends!

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club blog yesterday that I created using the June 2015 Hip Kits and a free cut file that's available on the Hip Kit Club Member Forum Facebook page!


I used the gorgeous patterned paper from Simple Stories that's available in the June 2015 Main Kit for my background and cut out the x's and o's using the same paper and layering it on top of the "B" side. 


I went crazy with the embellishments and layers and placed everything around the center of my page where I printed a 4x4 photo grid from my printer.


There were so many amazing embellishments in this month's kits that I couldn't help but use most of them, lol! 


Be sure and head to our Member Forum on Facebook to snag this free cut file for yourself!


Have a wonderful day and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment