8.02.2015

Iconic August Ohdeerme Kit Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Hello friends,

I created these two layouts using the brand new August Ohdeerme Kit from Freckled Fawn...


I used the letter stickers from the kit for my title and colored the inside of them with a pink marker. I outlined them in black so they would stand out a bit on my page. 


I placed the heart chipboard pieces together to look like flowers and placed an enamel button where the bottoms connect.



For this page, I did the same thing with the letter stickers to create my title and I added some of the gold puffy arrow stickers to the flight pattern lines on the patterned paper so it helped guide the eye around my layout.


The gold glitter heart washi tape is awesome and I made sure to place some by the black and white striped paper strips that I used. 



The August kit is packed full of lovely embellishments for all of your paper crafting projects.  It's contents are perfect for planners, scrapbook layouts, Project Life spreads, and cards! 


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment