10.06.2015

Play Hard *Hip Kit Club*

Hello friends!

I'm sharing this masculine layout on the Hip Kit Club blog today....


I used the September 2015 kits to create this page about my sons and their new football endeavors. 


I layered several of the journaling cards from the September 2015 Project Life Kit across my page horizontally and then embellished vertically down the left side using rub-on, punched, and die cut stars. 


I used my vintage typewriter to type my journaling and placed the title for my page on and below the photo of my two football players using the Freckled Fawn wood veneer word and the Amy Tan Thickers that are available here.


I need to create more boy/masculine themed layouts because I really love how this one turned out :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment