11.17.2015

2015 December Documented Album Foundation Pages *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I have my December Documented foundation pages to share with you today! Yay! 

Making my December Documented album is one of my favorite projects and this year I'm using the November 2015 Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club to create my album.


My design goal is to keep my pages fairly clean and simple, but I know myself to well and will most likely embellish the heck out of these pages in the end, lol! 


Before I begin creating my foundation pages, I always go back through my past December albums to see what I want to include (or not include) in this year's book. I also don't adhere everything down when I create my base pages. I like to leave things loose and slip them into the pockets in case I need to change, rearrange, or add extra photos or journaling during the month. 


I usually add a fun confetti pocket or two each year for a whimsical effect. I like to stitch my confetti pocket together using my sewing machine, but I know a lot of you probably have that awesome Fuse tool so I'm sure that would work well, too. 


The color scheme in the November kits is so gorgeous and I just love how well everything coordinates. Our very own Kim Watson designed so many of the November Kit items meaning many of the kit contents are exclusive to HKC!



I haven't created the outside of my album from Simple Stories yet, but I plan on doing that very soon!



I like to include our yearly Christmas card in my album, as well as the cards I receive from family and friends, so I made this page with ours from this year but I'm not sure if it will be included in the front or back of my album yet.



Have you began creating your December album yet? If you're still in the planning or thinking phase, be sure and grab a kit from Hip Kit Club today! It'll have your creative juices flowing in no time and will make your December Documented pages a snap to make! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment