12.15.2015

Puppy Love *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing this layout about my son's new puppy on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today!


I used the December 2015 Hip Kits to create this layout...they are so full of inspiring products that it took me a while to figure out what I was going to use for this page. I used some of the Shimmerz paint from the December 2015 Color Kit  to color the journaling card under the "hello" sentiment card so it would better coordinate with my color scheme. I love how the paint is easily mixed and dries quickly. 


I also used the Mistable Stars from the color kit and painted them silver so they would also coordinate with the color scheme I chose for this page.


I used the "Tickle Me Turquoise" Shimmerz paint again to color in the "LOVE" sentiment card in the photo below.


I added a few of the Crate Paper wood veneer embellishments from the December 2015 Main Kit for an added texture twist and housed my typed journaling in the photo frame.


I love how versatile the December 2015 Hip Kits are! They're perfect for holiday themed or non-holiday themed projects. Be sure and grab yours today before they're all gone!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment