3.15.2016

My Fave *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! 

I'm sharing this layout on the Hip Kit Club blog this morning...


My daughter celebrated her 7th birthday last week and I was just itching to scrap some of the photos from her special day. I started by trimming the woodgrain and pink triangle design out of the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie patterned paper and placed it on the right side of the polka dotted paper to give it some contrast.



I placed several photo frames from the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Collection and from the Amy Tangerine Better Together Gold Acetate Overlays that are available in the February 2016 Embellishment Kit on my page and overlapped them slightly.


I journaled on the pink part of the patterned paper piece that I cut out near the top right-hand side of my layout and added several gold embellishments such as the glitter cork hearts from Pink Paislee and a few gold foil sticker hearts from Maggie Holmes.


The number 7 from the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Ephemera Pack (available in the Main Kit) coordinated perfectly with the pop of pink at the top of my page so I added it next to one of my photos to signify the age of my daughter.


And of course I couldn't resist using a couple of those fringe hearts from Maggie Holmes on my layout, too! They're definitely one of my most favorite embellishments ever! This was the last project I created using the February 2016 Hip Kits so next week I'll have a layout using the new March kits here on the blog so be sure and stop back by! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment