3.01.2016

Ooh La La *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone! 

I'm here today sharing another layout that I created using the lovely February 2016 Hip Kits! I had a few photos of my daughter that were taken right before her first dance performance of the season and I couldn't resist using a black and white color combo with pops of gold and pink!

oohlala1

I used both sides of the black and white polka-dotted/lettered paper from Pebbles for my background and cut apart several of the sentiments from the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie patterned paper (available in the February 2016 Main Kit) so I could layer them above my photos.

oohlala3

I placed my title above my photos using the beautiful Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Mirror Stickers from the February 2016 Embellishment Kit and continued my page design vertically down the middle.

oohlala4

Underneath my photos I used two more sentiments from the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie patterned paper and placed two of the ampersand die cuts from the Pink Paislee Ephemera pack (available in the Main Kit) in the middle of them using some dimensional foam adhesive.

oohlala6

I love how well the black and white paper makes my photos pop and gives it a modern feel. I also love how the pink and gold accents make it more feminine and soft. The mix of both aesthetics really helped me convey the feeling of how hard my daughter works to look this cute on stage! Lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment