11.13.2016

A Fall-Inspired Project Life Spread and A Layout! *Hip Kit Club*

Hello crafty friends!

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend! I'm here today to share two projects that I created using the October 2016 Hip Kits that I shared on the Hip Kit Club blog the other day.  

First up is a Project Life insert I made to document some of our recent fall activities. 


I didn't include these photos in my monthly spread, so I decided to create an extra insert to highlight some of my family's recent activities during our favorite season. 


I used the HKC Exclusive Project Life cards from the October 2016 Project Life Kit for my spread and layered lots of embellishments from the October kits on top of them for personalization.


I like to keep my embellishing to a minimum for my spreads, but by adding several different layers on the PL cards using items from the kits, I'm still able to give my spread lots of color and dimension.


I focused on my photos and balanced out their brown and green color scheme by using items that had lots of aqua and pink in them.



I also added a few gold accents such as the enamel dots and Jen Hadfield letter stickers that are available in the October 2016 Embellishment Kit.


Next up, I have a 12x12 layout that I created using a large title from one of the October cut files (available here and free to subscribers!) along with other items from the October 2016 Hip Kits.


I was really inspired by the lovely geometric patterned paper from Simple Stories, available in the October 2016 Paper Kit, and the large title that I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo.


I added three fun photos of my two youngest kiddos playing outside in our yard and embellished around them using the We R Memory Keepers wood veneer pieces from the Honey, I'm Home Collection as well as some coordinating die cuts and stickers from the collection.


I accented around my large title using some of the Jen Hadfield gold rub-ons and some of the gold Thickers hearts available in the Main Kit.


Be sure and check out my process video at the end of my post for more details about how I created these two projects.


              

Thanks so much for joining me! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment