12.18.2016

Fall Faves Mini Album *Freckled Fawn*

Hello crafty friends!

I have a mini album that I created using the November 2016 Embellishment Kit, "Hello Autumn", from Freckled Fawn to share with you today!


I haven't made a mini in ages and I really wanted to document one of my family's most favorite season's so this kit was PERFECT for doing just that!





I used many of the embellishments from the November kit, as well as some older FF products and a few items from my stash for this album. 




I sized my mini at 3x4 and used the lovely November 2016 journaling cards as my base. I printed my photos off at 2x3 so they fit nicely on top of the journaling cards, leaving just enough space for a few embellishments.



I used a hole punch and a couple of gold book rings to bind it all together.






And as a bonus, I have a process video showing how my "Fall Fave" mini came together so I hope you enjoy!


             

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure and subscribe to my YouTube channel for lots of crafty inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment