1.15.2017

The Sweet Life *Hip Kit Club*

Hi everyone! 

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page this past Friday. I used the last of my December 2016 Hip Kits to create it and I just love how it turned out! 


I created a grid design using some of the Project Life cards from the December 2016 Project Life Kit. I layered them on top of the lovely lined patterned paper from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection and then placed two photos of my daughter and her BFF on top using some foam dimensional adhesive. 


I layered several of the Take Me Away collection ephemera pieces from the December 2016 Main Kit on one of the Project Life cards and placed a few of the My Mind's Eye "Yes, Please" gold mirrored stickers (from the December 2016 Embellishment Kit) in the embellishment cluster for a lovely pop of color.


To complete my design, I journaled on one of the ephemera pieces from the Take Me Away collection by Pink Paislee and layered another ephemera piece on top of it to create a "framed" look.


I also added a few paint splatters using the gorgeous "Sweet Mint" Colorshine spray from Heidi Swapp that's available in the December 2016 Color Kit in a couple of places on my layout for even more color contrast.


I also have a YouTube process video for this layout up on my channel so be sure and check it out!


           

Thanks so much for joining me today, crafty friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment