4.24.2017

A Little Life Update...

Hello, crafty friends! 

I just wanted to jump on here and give you a little update about a new adventure I'm about to embark on. Six weeks ago I took a big leap and signed up to be a LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant. If you've never heard of LuLaRoe, here's a little bit of info about the company...


If you have heard of it then you know exactly how amazing and how big of a deal this is. I'm very excited about this new adventure and I still have a few weeks left in the queue. I've been really busy getting everything ready to receive my initial inventory, but I'm still going to continue paper crafting and blogging, just not quite as much ;)

I promise I won't flood this blog with LuLaRoe happenings and events, but I will have a link to my VIP Facebook group on the sidebar of this blog if you're interested in shopping with me. Right now, I have my first giveaway up on my Facebook business page so here's a link if you're interested... 


You can also find me on -  

Instagram - @lularoeadriennealvis

                                      
Periscope - @lularoeadriennealvis

Thank you for your support and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! I hope you have a fabulous day! 
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment