12.07.2017

Cute Cousins *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello crafty friends! 

I'm here today with a layout that I created using some lovely paint products from Shimmerz! I was really inspired by the colors in the photos that I used to mix up some metal colors!


To begin my design, I sprayed the musical note patterned paper with some Shimmeringz spray ink in "Heavy Metal" and Vibez spray ink in "Glorious Day". The shimmery sprays look so beautiful together with the contrasting mixed metal tones which are very on-trend right now!


After the ink dried, I used a stencil and some Texturez shimmering, dimensional paste in "Gold Mine" to create some dimension behind my photos. I love how the gold makes the red accents in my photos pop!


I also added a few ink splatters using some Coloringz in "Night Moves"...it's the perfect black color that doesn't contain any shimmer and really helps draw the eye around my page.


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope I've inspired you to mix up those metals and create something amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment